Patanjali franchise business is a good option to start your own store at your place.
Are you thinking to start your own business? What about a business where the brand had already reached its highest peak in marketing? You can start your own franchise business with Patanjali Franchise. Here we are talking about the most successful and famous brand – Patanjali, it is a brand which has already placed its footprints amongst the top brands in the country and soon in the world.
Patanjali Ayurveda is a fastest growing brand marketed by Baba Ramdev. Patanjali has become a household brand in India within a few years and is backed by thousand of Patanjali franchise outlets across the country in both rural and urban areas. Patanjali Ayurveda is looking to add more franchisees, dealers and distributors to its existing network. Get a franchise and run a business where you ought to sell one of the best quality and organic products. In almost 3 lakh+ stores, Patanjali’s products are available, and there are over 5000+ franchise stores with over 1000+ manufactured products. In this article, we will provide all the related details about how to start a Patanjali Franchise business in India.
- Patanjali Franchise Scheme – 1. Patanjali Gramodhyog Nyas
2. Patanjali Mega Store
3. Patanjali chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra
- Products offered by Patanjali Franchise
- Process of approval for Patanjali Franchise
- Benefits of Having Patanjali franchise
Patanjali Franchise Schemes
The following are some of the schemes through which an applicant can become a part of the Patanjali Group :
- Gramodhyog Nyas
Gramodhyog Nyas form was established on January 5, 2011 for the upliftment of millions of villagers of the country, economically, socially and ethically. Through Gramodhyog Nyas, Patanjali proposes to establish village industries to reduce poverty and work with those in village by buying and selling indigenous products( Swadeshi Products), exchange cooperation, collection of raw materials and arrangements of modern means etc. Under Gramodhyog Nyas, ypu can apply for distributorship with the following documents and application :
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Photocopy of Address Proof
- Photocopy of TIN Number
- Security deposit of RS 21000/- payable in favor of Patanjali Gramodhyog Nyas through RTGS or DD only.
- Bank Account Details
- Premises- Rented or owned ( if you have rented property, provide rent agreement).
2. Patanjali Mega Store
For Patanjali Mega Store, following are the requirements for setting up of a Patanjali Mega Store :
- You will need a minimum 2000 sq. ft. area.
- Initial investment of Rs.1 crore.
- You might deposit a security deposit(refundable) of Rs.5lakh(2.5 lakh in the name of Divya Pharmacy and 2.5 lakh in name of Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd., Haridwar) in the form of DD.
- However, Patanjali Mega Store has to be located only in the prime location in the city.
- Mega store should have a minimum distance of 2.5 km. in metro city and 3.5 km. in non-metro city from existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra.
- The applicant has to provide Photographs of the place, PAN card, 5 passport size photographs identity proof, address proof, copy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store etc. must be attached with the application form.
- The institute will appoint a Vaidya at Mega Store, and the store operator has to provide medical instruments to the Vaidya. the operator of the Mega Store must have to arrange sitting, drinking, toilet etc. basic facilities at the store.
- The Mega Store will sell only the products of Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved and products approved by the Institute.
- Applicant must be a respectful person and should not be convicted by any court.
Investment for Mega Store – The Investment required for a Patanjali Mega store is Rs.1crore – 2 crore, inclusive of costs for setting up, interior, etc..
- Patanjali retail store opening rate, minimum INR 50000/-
- Patanjali dealership store opening cost- minimum INR 50000/-
- Patanjali Distributorship store opening cost – minimum INR 1,00,000/-
- Opening cost for Patanjali Mega Store, atleast INR 1 crore.
3. Patanjali Chikitsalaya and Arogya Kendra
In order to apply for Patanjali Chikitsalya And Arogya Kendra, you can downloadapplication form for Patanjali Chikitsalya and Arogya Kendra online. the application form should be submitted along with documents i.e. ID proof, address proof, 4 passport size photos, copy of sales registration.
Patanjali Chikitsalya may be opened in any city with minimum population of 1 lakh, whereas Arogya Kendra, may be started in any tehsil or town with a population of less than 1 lakh.
3. Products offered by Patanjali Franchise
The product range has been diversified by Patanjali into different categories. Important categories and some of its common products are following :
- Patanjali Food Products
- Patanjali Healthcare products
- Patanjali personal Care Products
- Patanjali Ayurvedic Products
- Patanjali Homecare Products
Process For The Approval Of Patanjali Franchise
The process to obtain Patanjali Franchise approval are as follows :
Apply Through Website
Patanjali has its own website where all products details and services from Patanjali are given. You can visit and manually contact the official website to get franchise from them an the website is, https://www.patanjaliayurved.net/net
Apply Via Email
Although it takes time for the Patanjali support team to respond to your query, you can still apply for the franchise by sending an email.
Visit and Contact Patanjali’s Office
You may simply approach them by visiting their direct postal address if the above methods do not work for you.
If you are eligible for setting up a Patanjali Franchise as per the requirements given above in this article, you can submit the application form for the franchise here. The contact details of Patanjali Corporate office is as follows :
Patanjali Corporate Office Address
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park
Village- Padartha, Laksar Road
Haridwar 249404, Uttarakhand – 247663
Registered Office address
D-26, Phuspanjali, Bijwasan Enclave
New Delhi – 110061, India
Benefits Of Having Patanjali Franchise
If you are interested to have Patanjali franchise and want to run a successful business but you have some confusion whether it is a beneficial business for you or not, then dnt think too much we will clear all your doubts.
for individuals looking forward to acquire the franchise of Patanjali, knowing the various benefits that they may receive is crucial. Apart from the fact that Patanjali is backed by the confidence of Baba Ramdev, there are various other benefits as well which are given below :
- One of the important benefit of having this franchise is the revenue of Patanjali, which is increasing every year.
- It has various types of outlets like their mega store, Chikitsalya etc. each of them requires different types of investment. hence you have the option to choose for.
- compare to the market brands the price of Patanjali products are comparatively lower but teh profit the get is higher than other brands.
- Now a days people are choosing the swadeshi brands for their needs, that is why this will surely a profitable business franchise option to choose.
So if you are interested to start a profitable business then Patanjali franchise is good option for you. Patanjali is leading brand these days. The business aims to develop and evolve to improve the notion of well being for people and society. The growing manufacturing units, retails outlets around the country and the growing figures for revenue reflects the successful journey so far. For entrepreneurs pursuing a retails based franchise business, The Patanjali Franchise business opportunity is a successful and rewarding opportunity.
In this article we have given all the related details about The Patanjali Franchise, if you find this article useful, share it with your family and friends too. Also if you any query or doubts, ask in the comment section.